Skip main navigation

Aline Roy

Keller Williams Realty Merrimack
Contact Aline

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $675,000
    3 bd3 ba1,897 sqft Hudson, NH
    3 bd3 ba1,897 sqft
    Hudson, NH
    Sold 1 month ago
    Seller
    5 Plaza Avenue, Hudson, NH, 03051
  • $715,000
    3 bd1 ba1,056 sqft Chelmsford, MA
    3 bd1 ba1,056 sqft
    Chelmsford, MA
    Sold 2 months ago
    Seller
    8 Galloway Rd, Chelmsford, MA, 01824
  • $255,000
    2 bd1 ba900 sqft Lowell, MA
    2 bd1 ba900 sqft
    Lowell, MA
    Sold 3 months ago
    Seller
    351 Pawtucket Blvd Unit 3, Lowell, MA, 01854
  • $110,000
    -- bd-- ba-- -- Goshen, NH
    -- bd-- ba-- --
    Goshen, NH
    Sold 4 months ago
    Buyer
    Lot 11-5 Ball Park Road, Goshen, NH, 03752
  • $370,000
    3 bd1 ba1,274 sqft North Chelmsford, MA
    3 bd1 ba1,274 sqft
    North Chelmsford, MA
    Sold 5 months ago
    Buyer
    126 Groton Rd, North Chelmsford, MA, 01863
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
6
Sales last 12 months
184
Total sales
$110K-$899K
Price range
$531K
Average price

Get to know Aline Roy

Real Estate Professional

I began my real estate career in 1981 in Residential Property Management, managing numerous apartment complexes in the Mass. & Southern NH areas. In 1994 I obtained my MA & NH Real Estate License and a few short years later I obtained my Brokers License in both states. I have worked with hundreds of buyers and sellers since 1994. I can honestly say that I have had the pleasure and honor of meeting and working with some of the nicest people and h...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentStagingProperty ManagementRentals
32 Years of experience

Aline Roy's sales and listings (185)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
Add a review

Service areas (3)

Aline Roy

Keller Williams Realty Merrimack
6sales last 12 months
184total sales
$110K-$899Kprice range
$531Kaverage price
32years of experience